The PC193DS – 50 Gallon Skid Plate Disinfectant Sprayer is a rugged commercial and institutional sprayer, designed for prolonged uses in very large areas. The 115-volt unit as shown in the pictures (standard configuration) uses only professional grade parts in order to stand up to the harsh chemicals used in disinfecting applications. This specialized disinfectant sprayer will provide your employees the assurance that the workspace and equipment utilized by them is safe when correctly used with disinfectant chemicals.
Please note, this product does not include the Disinfectant Mister Attachment (part number: PC169).
- SHURflo pump (115-volt, 1.4 GPM, 60 PSI)
- 24” brass spray wand with fan tip
- 300 FT of 3/8” clear braided hose complete with brass disconnects
- Manual rewind hose reel
- 50-gallon (190 litres) polyethylene tank with lockable lid
- Chemical jet agitation line
- Adjustable pressure regulator with oil filled gauge
- This sprayer can be used for spraying up to 30 FT
- Mister blower assembly (part number: PC169)
- Replace pump with any other stocked SHURflo, DELEVAN & SEAFLO pump (please call for pricing adjustments & estimated delivery)
- All sprayers can be customized to your fit
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All SYSTEMS Environmental Products sprayers are crated & shipped by carrier to a commercial or residential address*. Please advise when ordering this product if you require a lift gate**. For a shipping quote, please call us at 1-800-367-4015. If you wish to pick up your sprayer at our location, that can be done by calling 1-800-367-4015 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
*note that residential address’ are subject to additional pre-paid courier fees
**note that addresses that require a lift gate delivery are done so at additional pre-paid courier fees
1-year parts & labor warranty outside of normal wear and tear on complete sprayer less pump (60 -day warranty).